- Teaching English to Young Learners
Every new teacher is going to teach young learners sooner or later.
Most teachers love teaching the youngsters. They learn SO fast.
Do the right thing and learn the best ways to approach these fast learners. Learn techniques on how to deal with discipline problems.
But these young learners are not as difficult as they might seem once you take the advice of an experienced teacher with a master’s degree in TEFL and lots of practice teaching kids under her belt.
Here’s what’s on offer:
- Lots of lessons and activities
- Rules of thumb for young learners
- How age affects language learning
- Behavior Management Made Easy!
- Assessing the skill levels of your young learners and what to do about it
- How to work cooperatively and positively with parents, school administrators and co-teachers
Best of All . . .
Lots of lesson plans and activities with suggested changes for different age groups
All the most popular songs and games that the kids already know and will respond to and love
And . . .
THREE PAGES of links to resources where you can download FREE young learner resources, lessons and activities
What is the price of this useful resource?
Buy the eBook and you will be surprised at the quality of the advice you have just purchased.
Get the eBook NOW for Only US$9.95
Fast Safe Secure Payment via PayPal – with an instant download.
|We are so sure you will benefit from our Quality eBooks that we offer a 100% money back guarantee.
Click to read our