to Young Learners (TEYL)
Online Certification Course
Our online 20-hour TEYL course teaches you the skills you need for these challenging and rewarding young learners.
Even the "old pros" on the teaching circuit taught young kids in their early days.
Most teachers love teaching young learners. They grasp language so quickly and naturally.
But teaching English to young learners is different from teaching adults or even teenagers.
Do the right thing and learn the best ways to approach these fast learners. You can discover
- how boys and girls learn differently
- how to deal with everyone's worry: discipline problems - and even
- how to deal with problem parents.
These young kids are not as difficult as they might seem once you take the advice of an experienced teacher with a master's degree in TEFL and lots of practice with kids under her belt. She developed this Teaching English to Young Learners Certification Course and she makes it easy for you to get the ideas and put them to work.
Best of All
Lots of Lesson Plans and Activities with suggested changes for different age groups
All the Most Popular Songs and Games that the kids know and love
And . . .
Lots of links to resources where you can download FREE young learner resources, lessons, activities, games and much more
The course comes with our Teaching English to Young Learners (TEYL) coursebook and our Fast Track Grammar Review for EFL Teachers
This Certification Course is US$98
Included in this Course
- Free tutoring via email, chat and Skype
- eCoursebook for Teaching English to Young Learners
Topics of the course include:
- Lessons and Activities for Young Learners
- Rules of Thumb for Young Learners
- How Age Affects Language Learning
- How Young Boys and Girls Learn Differently and Behave Differently in the Classroom and How to Work with it Rather than Fight it
- Behavior Management - Made Easy!
- Assessing Skill Levels of your Young Learners and What to do About it
- How to Work Cooperatively and Positively with Parents, School Administrators and Co-Teachers
- And much much more