- In Buenos Aires since 2002 -
The Best TEFL School in Latin America
We can help you get your start with TEFL Training in Buenos Aires
** Degree not required**
** GUARANTEED JOB! - Minimum Six Months**
We care passionately about our students and their academic progress. Our curriculum encourages students to improve their skills using a task-based method. We have well-trained native instructors with bachelor’s and/or master’s degrees.
Armed with extensive teaching experience , they know how to teach the specific methodology to trainees from all cultural backgrounds and countries.
They have the knowledge and resources to both challenge learners and work patiently with them.
Through our program, you can get an English Teaching Job in Buenos Aires and Worldwide and job offers in Argentina, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, all of Latin America, South Korea, Mexico and online!
Our teacher trainers are native speakers of English, degree-qualified, hold recognized TESOL/TEFL (Teaching English as a Second or Foreign Language) qualifications and are carefully selected for their experience and friendly personalities.
Train with us to earn an internationally recognized TESOL/TEFL certificate and become a professional teacher of English.
A full-time office staff ensures each student gets personalized attention and has fun while studying with us. The staff is always happy to help with classes, tourist information or any other matters.
The TEFL course is broken into four one-week sections. The first two weeks introduce, teach and prepare you to implement various methods of teaching.
During this time you will also review the foundations of English grammar, and analyze grammatical structures of the language which are commonly overlooked by native English speakers.
The final two weeks will build on the knowledge that was introduced in the beginning of the course and solidify your understanding of the course content through teaching observations and practice sessions.
You will be able to observe and teach different levels and dynamics of classrooms such as beginner, intermediate and advanced in group and/or private settings.
What's Required of You?
- Be at least 21 years of age.
- Must be an English native speaker or International student satisfying the English Language requirements as follows:
IELTS 6.5 (academic format) with no grade/band below 6 or
TOEFL paper-based 580 + TWE 4.0 or TOEFL computer-based 240 with essay 4.0 or TOEFL iBt 94 (Listening 20, Reading 23, Speaking 23, Writing 24) or Masters C2(Anglia level)
- Commitment to the program and a high degree of maturity and professionalism. No other commitment during the course in order to focus all energy on the program.
- Complete the academic hours of class with tutor.
- Complete the 10 hours of classroom observation.
- Complete the 10 hours of teaching practice sessions
- Hand in all written assignments and materials. Attend all examinations and tutor- marked assignments.
- 120 hour- course, International TEFL Diploma, externally moderated by educational organizations in the UK. Training and input according to the academic standards proposed by TEFL specialists from the University of Cambridge ESOL Awards
- Our own material, course syllabus and coursebook
- 10 hours of classroom observation
- 10 hours of teaching practice
- Continuous assessment throughout the course & academic assignments to track progress
- Guaranteed job positions for our TEFL graduates (minimum stay 6 months)
- 4 weekly tests. These tests measure your progress and help you achieve your goals. Your instructor will guide you and correct tests every Friday during the course.
- Access to professional development and ELT seminars at no cost or at discounted rates.
This 120 hour course is very intensive, so please make sure you are able to fully dedicate to the program without other commitments! .
English teaching jobs are available only for people staying in Buenos Aires a minimum of six months after their TEFL training course.
Be sure to book your course at least 30 days in advance as some classes book up early.
- January 30th - February 24th
- March 1st - March 29th
- April 3rd - May 3rd
- May 9th - June 6th
- June 8th - July 6th
- July10th - August 4th
- August 9th - September 6th
- September 11th - October 6th
- October 11th - November 7th
- November 9th - December 7th
Prices go up to US$2190 in 2018,
so catch 2017 to save $200 if you can.
The total program costs only US$1990.
To get started you pay a deposit of US$600 to guarantee your seat in the course on the date you choose.
The balance of your course tuition (US$1390) is due on the first day of class in Buenos Aires.
What does the price include?
- 4 week TEFL course in Buenos Aires at our school.
- Textbook & extra materials for the TEFL course.
- Teaching practice sessions.
- Guaranteed Job Placement.
FAQs for Train and Teach in Buenos Aires
Reviews from our students
The TEFL course helped me immensely with getting a job in B.A. Without it, I am not sure I would have found so much work, at least not right away.
My instructor was excellent and extremely helpful in preparing us. I am grateful for my teacher and all the program has done. --- Sara La Noir, New York City, USA.
My professor was awesome, fun and funny and caring always pushing you forward, encouraging, entertaining, prepared and experienced.
I enjoyed this TEFL program, it was a nice experience and it felt rewarding. It will help me. We learnt a good amount of theory and the teaching practices were useful, a good glimpse into the future and what to expect.
Chene Mouton, South Africa
The building is lovely, my teacher was experienced and entertaining and activities after class were good too. The book was very good.
The teaching sessions were very useful. I will recommend this course to others, especially the TEFL+ Spanish combination. --- Brian Yule, Great Britain
The course was enjoyable and taught me a lot. The book was the most helpful.Our instructor was organized, very experienced and always tried to keep things interesting. I liked how she also involved the Spanish language in the lessons sometimes.
Lily, New Zealand
I finished the course on August 19th, 2016. I enjoyed the TEFL course. Carolina was excellent. The teaching practice sessions were a good thing to have before real paid teaching.
Oliver Hanzely, Slovakia/Canada
Train and Teach in Buenos Aires Contact Form
Apply for the program using this form and/or ask any questions you may have