How to Teach TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC and other Standardized Examinations
Better English Teaching Jobs Await You!
Picture yourself teaching advanced classes for up to double what you are earning now.
This eBook is an easy step-by-step guide to teaching standardized tests that will help your students get admitted to university programs and improve their job prospects.
This book is designed for teachers who have little or no experience teaching the TOEFL, IELTS or TOEIC courses.
The most common tests are TOEFL, TOEIC and IELTS. This guide focuses on these three major examinations and the skills needed to pass them, but if you follow the simple principles involved, you can apply them to other types of standardized examination as well.
Why such a demand for TOEFL and other test teachers?
Few EFL teachers understand how to help their students maximize their performance. Even fewer really understand how standardized tests work and why and this guide includes seven pages just on how the tests work, all written by an experienced EFL Teacher with a Master’s degree in Education and INSIDE knowledge of Examination Testing.
It’s really not difficult and the manual also includes sections on teaching grammar, reading, writing and listening, so you can help your students increase their scores.
In fact, the guide includes a FREE downloadable grammar book to help you and your students.
Examples from the CONTENTS written in plain English:
I. How Standardized Examinations Work
- What are Standardized Tests and What do they Predict?
- How Standardized Tests Work: Validity, Reliability and Internal Consistency Explained
- How the Statistics of Examinations Work: Normal Curves, Standard Deviations, Errors in Measurement Explained
- How These Important Ideas Relate to Teaching the Examinations
II. For the Different Examinations
- Overview of EACH Examination
- How to Choose a Study Guide for you and your Students
- Currency, Scoring, Baselines, Progress Tests
- How to Use a Study Guide with your Students
- Baselines, Building a Strategy for Improving Scores, Building Skills, Practicing Skills, Practice Testing, What Taking the Examination is Like, What Skills are Tested and How
III. Teaching the Important Basic Skills for Improving Test Scores:
- How to Teach Reading Skills
- How to Teach Writing Skills
- How to Teach Listening Skills
- How to Teach Speaking Skills
- How to Teach Grammar
- How to Teach Study and Examination Skills
How it Works
You can learn how to do it quickly and easily. This type of teaching is far more satisfying than the typical conversation class that often has too many students and who may be disinterested and unmotivated.
Examination students are more MOTIVATED! They know what they want and what they need to do. They just need your guidance along the way.
Get the eBook NOW for Only US$9.95
NOTE: You don’t need a PayPal account to use your credit card at PayPal.
|We are so sure you will benefit from our quality eBooks that we offer a 100% money back guarantee!
Click below to
Read our Guarantee
How to Teach TOEFL